A form of dance which creates sounds from metal plates which attached to both the ball and heel of the dancer’s shoes.
Tap is an excellent way of combining rhythm, style and technique.
This subject can be enjoyed by all ages, and is always a particular favourite with the adults.
Classes are available for all age groups from 3 years upwards.
|Student age (years)||Day||Time||Level|
|3-4||Saturday||9:30 – 10:30||Babies|
|5-6||Saturday||11:15 – 11:45||Preparatory|
|7-8||Saturday||13:30 – 14:00||Primary|
|9-10||Saturday||16:00 – 16:30||Grade 1|
|11-12||Saturday||15:30 – 16:30||Grade 2|
|Adult – Anyone over 16 is welcome||Monday
19:45 – 20:45
Adult / General
|14-17||Wednesday||20:00 – 21:00||Grade 5 Intermediate|
|12-14||Thursday||17:30 – 18:30||Grade 3 Grade 4|
|Adult – Anyone from 16 welcome||Thursday||19:45 – 20:45||Beginners|
- Examinations to professional standard are available.
- Private lessons are available on request – Please contact the office for more details.
- What to wear for your first lesson – There’s no need to buy anything immediately. Arrive in something comfortable which you can move in easily, and outdoor shoes without heels are suitable for beginners. We sell shoes and the standard uniform items from the office.
- Class prices – This is dependent on the length of the class but the average price of a standard one hour class is £6.
- Do you need to have done tap before – Not at all. We will introduce you to the most suitable class.
- If you require any further information please call us on 01603 763860.