Improve your tone and rhythm and learn how to get the best sounds from your voice.
Group classes are available and provide the opportunity to sing with others.
These classes prove to be very popular, covering a range of musical theatre and modern favourites.
Groups are regularly entered into local Music Festivals and Theatre Productions.
Private lessons are also available for those who want dedicated training, to enter competitions as soloists, or to take professional examinations.
Classes are available for all age groups from 3 years upwards.
|Student age (years)||Day||Time||Level|
|5-8||Thursday||17:15 – 18:00||Junior|
|Over 18||Thursday||18:45 – 19:45||Adults|
|9-12||Thursday||19:45 – 20:30||Intermediate|
|5-6||Saturday||9:45 – 10:30||Junior|
|3-4||Saturday||10:45 – 11:00||Babies|
Additional Information :
- Examinations to professional standard are available.
- Private lessons are available.
- Class prices – This is dependent on the length of the class but the average price of a standard one hour class is £5.
- Do you need to have any formal training before? Not at all. Anyone, of any standard is very welcome.
- If you require any further information please call us on 01603 763860.