Originally formed in the early 1900s, modern dance continues to evolve due to its creative nature, and flexible style.
This is a popular subject with all as it covers a variety of music and movement, ranging from musical theatre to the very latest upbeat choreography, and allows dancers to use emotions and moods to create their own steps.
It’s a great way to keep fit.
Examination classes for all ages, and general classes are available for students aged 14 and above.
Classes are available for all age groups from 3 years upwards.
|Student age (years)||Day||Time||Level|
|5-7||Saturday||12:15 – 12:45||Primary|
|8-10||Saturday||14:30 – 15:00||Primary / Grade 1|
|11-12||Saturday||14:30 – 15:30||Grade 2|
|Adult||Monday||18:30 – 19:30||Adult / General|
|18 upwards||Monday||19:30 – 20:30||General class for those that have considerable dance experience|
|14-17||Wednesday||17:00 – 18:30||General class|
|12-13||Thursday||18:45 – 19:45||Level 4|
- Examinations to professional standard are available.
- What to wear for your first lesson – There’s no need to buy anything immediately. Arrive in something comfortable which you can move in easily. We sell shoes and the standard uniform items from the office.
- Class prices – This is dependent on the length of the class but the average price of a standard one hour class is £5.
- Do you need to have danced before – Not at all. We will introduce you to the most suitable class.
- If you require any further information please call us on 01603 763860.