Acrobatic dance is a combination of both dance and agility.
This subject is best started at a young age for the development of both suppleness and strength. Acrobatics can be performed as solo work or part of a group, installing a great sense of trust and teamwork.
Classes are available for all age groups from 3 years upwards.
|Student age (years)||Day||Time||Level|
|3-4||Saturday||9:30 – 10:30||Babies|
|5-8||Saturday||11:45 – 12:15||Primary 1 Primary 2|
|9-11||Saturday||14:00 – 14:30||Level 1 Level 2|
|14-17||Tuesday||16:30 – 17:30|
|12-14||Tuesday||17:30 – 18:30|
- Examinations to professional standard are available.
- What to wear for your first lesson – There’s no need to buy anything immediately. Arrive in something comfortable which you can move in easily, leggings are ideal. We sell the standard uniform items from the office.
- Class prices – This is dependent on the length of the class but the average price of a standard one hour class is £5.
- Do you need to have done acro before – Not at all. We will introduce you to the most suitable class.
- If you require any further information please call us on 01603 763860.